Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day 2013

I was determined to catch up on this blog tonight so that I could make a Valentines Day Post and now that I am finally at this point at 10:30 pm, I no longer remember what it was that I had wanted to say.  These are my three sweet little valentines and what I love about them is that they celebrate "I Love You Day" every day.  Gwen and Cole constantly tell me that today is "I Love You Day" and then give me lots of hugs and kisses.  Cole melted my heart earlier this week when we took a snow walk and he thanked me many times over for the fun walk (they loved walking in the snow mounds and pretending that they were making dinosaur footprints).  Gwen melts my heart by creating adorable pictures for me and helping to take care of her brothers.  Reid melts my heart when I'm getting ready to put him to bed at night and he says "Me" because he wants to be the one to turn out the light and then he tries to repeat "Love You" after I say it.



No comments:

Post a Comment