Thursday, February 14, 2013

Brothers

Remember how I said that toddlers and preschoolers love to put things in bins and then dump them back out?  Well...apparently that includes themselves.  I bought this bin to use with my lending library and my boys enjoyed playing with it and dumping each other out of it.  No, Cole's bandaid did not come from an injury during this process.  He got scratched by Reid and then refused to remove the Bandaid.  When we finally convinced him that he needed to take it off during his bath, he and Gwen decided to raid the cabinet and put another one on his forehead on their own (hence the crooked second bandaid on his head).

 Cole got stuck in the bin under the highchair.  Problem solving, my son.  Problem solving, my son.

Brothers...for one second they are not roughhousing...

No comments:

Post a Comment