Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Weis Tour- 10/19/12

Club Mom organizer, Marissa, arranged for our group to have a preschool tour of the local grocery store.  This was the first time the store was offering this activity so we just kind of went with the flow (have I ever mentioned how much easier it is to 'go with the flow' when it is just me and I don't have THREE kids in tow?).  Anyway...I did manage to stay patient and Cole, Gwen and Reid all enjoyed making cupcakes and pizza as well as visiting the lobsters and other sections of the store.  Everyone was very well behaved considering we were there for over 2 hours.  I'm thinking maybe someone should give them some feedback that two hours is about an hour too long for little dudes!



Getting ready to make the pizza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment