Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Goodbye Infant Carseat

In mid October I posted the infant carseats on my Lehigh Valley Buy/Sell/Trade board.  I had one lady inquire about a price because she wanted to purchase it for her cousin who was pregnant and was unable to afford a carseat for her baby.  I told her that I would be more than happy to give her the carseat as long as she was able to wait a couple of days so that I could attempt to take some pics of my kids in them.  I know that probably sounded strange to her but I had a hard time letting go of the carseat knowing that it was how i brought my little preemie and my full term little man home from the hospital.  Some day I hope to put these pics next to the pics of them coming home from the hospital but for now I'll settle for this.

 Reid even thought it was funny that Mommy wanted to strap him into the baby carseat.
 Cole gladly took a seat
Gwen insisted on joining in on the fun even though she knew her carseat was not going anywhere.  (If i had sold hers she would have had a major temper tantrum as she uses it daily for her baby, Matilda)

No comments:

Post a Comment