Friday, April 6, 2012

Lunch with Daddy and MOD




On Thursday, 3/29/12, the kids and I went to Daddy's work to eat lunch and help sign people up to support the upcoming March of Dimes event. Gwen was excited to wear a dress. Clearly I don't give her enough opportunities to do so but I always think about how cold i get in the winter when I wear one and shy away. Both kids enjoyed walking through Daddy's office saying "hi" to everyone and choosing their lunch at the dining hall. Cole wanted a hot dog and Gwen requested grilled cheese. We ate and socialized and the time flew by. Reid was content in his carseat and being held until the end (see pic of Andy rocking the baby in sidelying position). The other Air Products ambassador family has a set of 18 month old twins and let's just say they were on the move. In fact, i don't think they sat still for more than 2 seconds. I certainly do not miss those days when the twins managed to run in opposite directions!

Check out the pic of Cole and Gwen with the MOD board. I can't believe how far they have come!

No comments:

Post a Comment