Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mimi saves the week



Andy was scheduled to go to TX for a business trip a few days after Reid was diagnosed with RSV. I was spending so much time nursing Reid; rocking him to sleep and giving him breathing treatments that I knew that I would not be able to take care of all three kids by myself. Thankfully Mimi agreed to come to PA for the week to help me. We had a fun week together and all of her help was greatly appreciated. I could not have done it without her.

During the week Gwen started staying "What?" after everything I said. At one point, I asked her: "Are your ears clogged?" to which she answered: "What?"

The kids enjoyed chatting with daddy on skype but did not fuss about missing him. they just said: "Daddy on plane in Tx working". One day when Grandpa came back from the grocery store they asked if he had brought back daddy (They knew that Tim had taken Andy to the airport).

No comments:

Post a Comment