1. They officially sing the ABC's by themselves at random times
2. Gwen loves teasing Cole. She insists that the construction cones are "RED" and enjoys hearing him argue back and forth that "NO, Gwen, Construction cones ORANGE".
3. Yesterday we got a new package of checks in the mail. The kids started chanting "Chex" and insisted on opening the box. We told them numerous times that they were not food chex but checks for mommy and daddy to pay bills. Needless to say, they were extremely upset when they finally opened the package and discovered there was no food inside!
4. Cole has been having fun learning the names of more animals. His newest thrill is finding "robin red breasts" in the yard.
5. Both kids now insist that their baby brother's name is "Shoopa". They have been saying this slang word for awhile and now every time we ask about the baby, they say "baby Shoopa". Hum...Shoopa Stamps does have an interesting ring!! The other day in the car Gwen started saying: "Daddy no like name Shoopa. Gwen like Shoopa. Cole like Shoopa. Daddy no like Shoopa". So cute!!!
6. When Cole is getting on Gwen's nerves she has started saying: "No like that game, Cole. No like that game!"