Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Organized Chaos

Sometimes I like to tell myself that we have organized chaos in our home. I have had so many people comment about how organized i am but most days I feel like the only organized part of me has to do with the kids and not my home. I definitely like to keep them on a schedule and can get everyone situated and out the door pretty quickly but trying to keep the house tidy is not more forte recently. One day last week I was excited to sit down on the couch for a few minutes to read a magazine and this is what i saw. Gwen is totally on the road to being a hoarder. The girl loves to sleep with 1,001 different things including everything from stuffed animals to kitchen dish towels. She and Cole both enjoy making piles of their animals. To them this is organized. I mean, look at it-- Cole's pile is on the left and Gwen's is on the right. Unfortunately i was not able to enjoy their organization when all i saw was chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment