Sunday, December 11, 2011


Cole and Gwen have been having a lot of fun recently! They are so lucky to have each other and at times play very nicely together. Many mornings they make forts, airplanes etc. out of the large building blocks while I get breakfast ready. They build together and then take turns being the pilot. Bunny always gets a seat on the plane and comforter usually finds his way in as well. One morning the plane was built on the smaller side and Cole kept knocking blocks over as he and comforter tried to get in and out. I kept hearing Gwen say: "It's ok, cole" "No problem, Cole" "We'll fix it Cole. Don't worry". I swear this happened at least 20 times and she was SO patient with him! The pic on the right was taken when the kids were coloring. Gwen stopped for a minute to play her violin: "Mama, look at me. I'm playing my violin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment