Tuesday, December 31, 2013

May 19, 2013

Here is a sweet picture of the last time Reid had his special Mama Milk.  Even though he refused to latch since he was 11.5 months old, I continued to pump until he stopped requesting his "Mama Milk".  My nursing journey with him was quite a roller coaster but I am so glad that we worked through things so that he could receive the good stuff until he was 20 months old.  So many of my friends have told me that they nurse their babies because they believe it is the best thing for them but that they do not enjoy it.  I, on the other hand, truly enjoyed nursing my three littles.  It has been such an important part of my life for the past 4 years and it is a huge transition to move past it.  Thankfully i have snugly kids so I still get good snuggle time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment