Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crayola Factory








Today the four of us went on our last big family of 4 outing to The Crayola Factory. The kids LOVED it!! We watched a presentation on how crayons are made and then walked around and explored. The hands on stuff was perfect for Gwen and Cole. They played with and colored model magic; put colored balls into a contraption that made them go up a shoot around by the ceiling and then back down; pushed the button to start a train moving around the track; moved their boats around the canal and played with large legos/beads etc. I have to say that my favorite part was on the ride home when Gwen said: "Mommy, I had fun". I was so happy that we took the kids even though we felt like we had 1,001 other things to do and I was 36.5 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment